The Telecom Pioneers are a dynamic network of volunteers who move those in need from adversity to achievement. They’ve been working together for over a hundred years now, and the positive impact they’ve had on the lives of the people they serve is immeasurable. They’re confident in their ability to continue making the world a better place, starting right in their own hometowns. Deeply connected to their communities and each other, they are committed to meeting the unique needs of their local communities through a number of grassroots projects and programs such as:
• Donating books for literacy
• Supporting Christmas projects
• Donated Hug-A-Bears to Atlantic Canadian Charities
• Refurbish and donate computers to schools and other non-profit organization across Atlantic Canada
• Support heart patients by donating Heart Pillows to Atlantic Canadian Hospitals
• Helped students improve their reading comprehension skills through the Power Up to Read Program.
• Fill empty backpacks with school supplies which are donated to schools for children in need
The work of the Telecom Pioneer Volunteers contributes to our loyal sponsored companies overall community investment program.
The Telecom Pioneer Volunteers are part of TelecomPioneers, the largest industry-based volunteer organization in the world. The TelecomPioneers boast nearly 620,000 men and women throughout Canada and the United States who work together to make their communities better places in which to live and work.
Telecom Pioneer Volunteers
People. Helping People.
The Telecom Pioneers are Atlantic Canada’s largest corporate based volunteer organization. Please click on the links below for a Pioneer Leader in your area.